Tuesday 24 January 2012

TOPSHOP WISHLIST!

Hello everyone, I am getting so so excited for spring/summer, its crazy! I have been very impressed with Topshop's new stock, and here are my favourites. I'm hoping they'll all come in to my local store, in Cork, if not i will definitely be ordering online! I love the 90s grunge influence and boho jewelry :) x



ProductDisplay.jpgProductDisplay.jpgProductDisplay.jpg
Cosmic Cross tank €29                                Ying Yang ring €7               Yeah Right sweatshirt €36

ProductDisplay.jpg   ProductDisplay.jpgProductDisplay.jpg
 Acid pink shorts €47                         90s check hooded jacket €62          Charm body chain €16

ProductDisplay.jpgProductDisplay.jpgProductDisplay.jpg
Mismatch drop earrings €7                   Cross Studs €8                          Mr Mustache ring €13
ProductDisplay.jpg
Print tiger sweater €36


2 comments: